Almost everyone experiences head lice in their life. Head lice are insects that are found in human hair, which is a severe and contagious hair issue. Most people have to work hard to get rid of these insects. While head lice do not create health problems but make things difficult for you especially in public places. It looks weird when you itch your head in front of the public. This problem is common in preschool age and can affect other people in the house.
See here to get lice treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Facts about head lice:
- Head lice are very tiny insects that live in human hair especially in children from 5 to 10 ages.
- These insects can be moved in hair from one place to another, but they cannot jump or fly in the air.
- Human blood is the best food for head lice, but they can be starved for two days.
- These insects can be caught easily by another person, but you have to pay attention to hunt such insects.
- There are many famous treatments for head lice like medication or over-the-counter.
If you have head lice, itching is one of the most common symptoms. Most people have severe itching problems because of louse bites. But some people are not allergic to head lice, so they do not care about itching with lice bites. On the other hand, some people do not feel any itching, so it is hard to find insects from their heads. Here are some other symptoms of head lice.
- Difficulty and irritability while sleeping.
- Feeling of sensation, moving, and tickling in the hair.
- Eruptions on your head due to regular scratching.
- Glands or swollen lymph nodes on the head.
- Pink eyes.
How to get rid of head lice?
Before getting treatment for head lice, you should try home remedies, as they can help you in a better way. Following home remedies can help you get rid of these issues.
Wet-combing can be helpful to remove head lice. This is one of the most effective ways to remove these insects.
Oils for head lice:
Many types of oils can be beneficial for removing head lice. However, by using eggs, you can also reduce lice from your head. Here are some essential oils for head lice:
- Lavender oil
- Tea tree oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Anise oil
Look at this site to get more info about lice.